Discovery Week WGHS (2017)



After the success of the experiment in project based learning in 2015, I decided to try and scale it up from around 25 students (one class) to 200 students (eight classes) in 2017. I used the rough framework from 2015 that me and Carynn had built and adapted it for the time the school gave us this time round. I also made a number of structural changes to co-ordinate the much large number of people involved this time around.



Website We Built to Run Discovery Week


Student Assessment of Core Learning Objectives 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Using Mathematics to Help Buy a Car in the South African Context (Part 2)

Finding Academic Information Efficiently

Understanding Social Network Analysis with a Focus on Teacher Collaboration